Campaign help/Glitch (Battle for Eclipse over Kuat)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kerwyn2112

Kerwyn2112

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:28 PM

Well, I've gotten all the way to the end of the campaign (Final Mission), but I've run into one roadblock. After destroying the three space stations, I manage to move in and commandeer the Eclipse. At this point, I'm having a bit of a difficulty. Right after Zann's men repaired the Super Laser, and blown up the Executor, the mission objective tells me to Defend the Eclipse and to Wipe out the Remaining Imperial Forces, however the Imperials continually Spawn/Hyperspace into the map, throwing an infinite supply of Star Destroyers, Intradictors, Acclamators, and Victory Cruisers at me. I've managed to hold out this onslaught of spawning ships for over 30 minutes (over a course of 3 separate re-trys on this mission), but to no avail. Each time I get to this part, the AI throws ship after ship after ship at me, without any end.

Now, my question arises: Am I doing something wrong? Is there some sort of mission objective I missed out on? I've destroyed all three space stations, all imperial defense turrets, and all Imperial repair docks, yet they still attack.

Has anyone else had this problem, or am I the only one?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide! =D

#2 Grand_Admiral_Thrawn

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 01:29 AM

after you take the Eclipse, the next step (should) be destroy the Falcon, then comes a Super Star Destroyer (or an Executor-class Star Dreadnaught, for all you retcon fans). Then you destroy all the Imperial forces.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users