I'm bored shitless so here goes!
1.How does the world see me?
NEW CHARACTER - Capcom Sound Theme
How'd that get in there?
2. Will I have a happy life?
Freeway Jam - Jeff Beck
3. What do people really think of me?
Another Brick in the Wall(Part 2) - Pink Floyd
..Real nice people, real nice.
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Brain Damage - Pink Floyd
5. How can I make myself happy?
Maggie's Farm - Bob Dylan
..So I should do something that bothers me big time?
6. What should I do with my life?
Smash the Mirror - The Who
7. Will I ever have children?
Baby Blue - Jeff Beck & Eric Clapton
Well it's got baby in the title..
8. What is some good advice for me?
Desolation Row - Bob Dylan
..This quiz is being way too negative.
9. What do I think my current theme song is?
Map of Problematique - Muse
Fine with that.
10. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
*skipping a whole lot of Video Game music* When in God's name did I get all that ^@!$?
Thank you Girl - The Beatles
11. What song will play at my funeral?
Screenager - Muse
12. What is my day going to be like?
A Hard Rain's a-gonna fall - Bob Dylan
Ugh, probably one of the worst days ever.
13. Why am I here?
She Loves You - The Beatles
14. What will people remember me for?
You can't always get what you want - The Rolling Stones
15. What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
Like a rolling stone - Bob Dylan
Happens all the time.
16. Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Highway 49 - Jeff Beck, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page
They're waiting by Highway 49?
17. What will this year be all about?
Undisclosed Desires - Muse
I hate this year already.
18 - If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:
United States of Eurasia - Muse
19 - The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
Sunburn - Muse
..Sort of a burn?
20 - Your message to the world:
Go your own way - Fleetwood Mac
21 - Your deepest secret:
My back pages - Bob Dylan
22 - Your innermost desire:
Knights of Cydonia - Muse
Great song, but what?
23 - Your oldest memory makes you think:
The deepest blues are black - Foo Fighters
24 - Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
You won't see me - The Beatles
25 - When you wake up in the morning, you mutter:
The Times are a changin' - Bob Dylan
26 - Right now, your feelings are:
Scatterbrain - Jeff Beck
..I can relate to that.
27 - The day you fall in love will be the day that:
See Emily Play - Pink Floyd
28 - You scream during sex:
I Want You - Bob Dylan
Not bad. Bit weird perhaps, but not bad. [Was secretly hoping for Magical Mystery Tour]
29 - Your farewell message to the readers of this:
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
Edited by Dei, 25 July 2010 - 10:19 AM.