• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DarthUr

DarthUr

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 11:16 AM

It may be a fool's errand posting this considering how old this game is and how small the community has become, but...

I just got this game recently on a whim (it is 2012, after all, the year in which the Hierarchy invasion takes place) as a fan of Petroglyph's past work. I liked the campaign decently, but when trying to really test drive the game in Scenario mode, I'm running into an infuriating bug.

Basically, the game fails to keep track of the units in your hero's party that get killed after an assault, so afterwards you're told that your hero's party is still at 50/50 popcap even though your hero is alone, or only has three Ohm Robots left or whatever.

This is a crippling bug and it's ruining my enjoyment of playing through Scenarios. It isn't just a one-time thing, it seems to recur again and again, and there seems to be no way around it other than suiciding your hero and paying the cost to bring them back. Needless to say this makes the scenario way more challenging than intended.

I've seen it described elsewhere on the forums, but seen no solution/workaround for it. Should I just give up on playing Scenarios altogether? It's kind of upsetting if that's the case.

#2 Strategist

Strategist

Defiler! Fetch!

• Global Moderator
  • 3,407 posts
  • Gamertag:Strat N8
  • Fav. Game:

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:39 AM

As one small question of sorts, does the bug happen with the other factions or just Novus? Also, have you patched the game entirely and does the bug repeat if you start new senarioes?

Sorry if this isn't that helpful, I honestly haven't heard of or seen this bug before. :hope:

Posted Image

#3 Rotan

Rotan

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

There is no fix short of starting over, or killing the hero with that bug.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users