Taleea

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Fav. Game:

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:28 AM

Hey there!  :welcome:
First of all nice to meet you all. ^^

I'm a student of graphic- and communications-design from Germany and currently preparing the work for my exam. What I do (It's a FAKE-project.) is a special edition of the fictional remake of kyrandia, book 1. I do the packaging, an artbook and some (also fake) game-screens what the remake might look like.
For this I have to do a theoretical part including the analysis of the original game form 20 years ago, (which I also have grown up with, btw.  :thumbup: ) advertising-analysis about cutomers, companies, my design-concepts and so on. I want to work as a game-designer once I'm done, too. (and I'm a girl  :P )

I have everything covered, except... well, except the question about the font Westwood has used for the titles...

I'm a bit in a fix with that, for I haven't really found anything that really came close to it, except maybe a font called "Friz Quadrata"....
Personally I think the Kyrandia-title was made just based on an existing font, but I can't really tell without making any wild guesses here now...

Can anyone help me with that, please?  
Thank you in advance. :)

#2 Berek-PG

Berek-PG

Community Manager

• Root Admin
  • 7,898 posts
  • Fav. Game:

Posted 19 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

Hi Taleea, welcome! I received your e-mail, I'm investigating this now :).
Mathew "Berek" Anderson
Former Petroglyph Community Manager
http://www.twitter.com/mathewanderson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users