Rise up Arisen! Go get your revenge against that big bad dragon who stole your heart! Go claim your Pawns and decimate your foes!
I ordered the game late yet I'm still going to play it. I've been itching to do so since I first heard of it a few months ago.
- Custom character creation. Like any RPG, you may customize until you can't customize no more!
- Custom character creation for your pawn.
- Pawns are your companions who fight by your side. You get one main one and may hire two more to accompany you on your quest.
- Rift allows you to hire pawns at outposts made by other players. Pawns may also be found walking throughout your world. Gifts may be returned to main character via pawns.
- Pawns may assist you in combat in unique ways along with giving out hints if from another player further ahead than you.
- Day & Night offers different challenges; Night time being insanely fierce with mobs. Your worse childish nightmares turned real!
- Ability to climb onto mobs and to attack sections of the mobs.
- Ability to change vocations (Class) at will.
- This game shuns holding the player's hand. Stop being a baby and fight!
- Ur-Dragons: People around the world fight it at once, yet separately. Each get their own copy.
- My Opinion:
I love Skyrim and I love this game. I play Skyrim whenever I can and I shall play this game whenever I can. I've been hearing this game pushes the boundaries while also suffering some flaws. It isn't the best, but it sure as hell damn tries to be which Western gamers seem to applaud...except for the mindless lemmings of course. I can say such because I watched walkthroughs and gameplay videos, along with being able to play it soon enough to solidify my point.
It pushing the boundaries while suffering from ambition fever, which is most likely typical. Glad Capcom left their comfort zone to make something like Dragon's Dogma. More companies & studios should do this instead of sitting in the comfy-zone. Be brave to experiment like Dragon's Dogma.
I'm finding some features more appealing when compared to Skyrim as well. Also how its going back to the typical old-school route of forcing you to walk the map with an increased difficulty, which brings back nostalgic memories from back in the day of doing everything yourself multiple times. Ya, that moment when you had to rage to actually get ^@!$ done instead of looking at walkthroughs or video guides; that moment when you could feel actual achievement.
I'm game, and I know others already were game for this. I've just been struggling to get a damn copy because people have to be ******** lemmings about being "hip" or "mainstream". Ya, even the stores that don't want to sell it.
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users