Petro Leader

• Community Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,174 posts
  • Gamertag:Kelathin
  • Fav. Game:

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:28 PM

Mod/Mod Team threads:
We all know mod threads will get cluttered with facts, websites and forum will change 50 time over. There will be many smaller mods, suggestions and various other instances where a mod location may change overtime. Please do not post here if you do not have a website and/or a forum. Threads are easier to find rather than a forum which may change a few times over. This is not a place to advertise or recruit for your mod.  If you change mod leaders, or forum location, notify a moderator, we will adjust your info if you cannot.
For the reader's benefit please use the following format.
Format
Name of the Mod:
1 paragraph summary of the mod:
Mod Leader/Contact info:
Forum:

Here is an example a bad post. Moderators will PM you to fix your post, failure to comply will result in deletion of the post.
Bad Post
Uh, hi, I've got this mod it's called um, Human Rebellion. There isn't a forum or a website yet. Looking for some help and I figure I post here.

Here is a proper format thread.
Good Post
Mod name:Judgment of the Jedi
Judgment of the Jedi is a Clone War Total Conversion for UaW. The mod will replace all 3 factions with 2 factions, the Republic and the CIS. Imagine At-TE scaling up cliffs and bombarding CIS factories. Imagine huge CIS super weapons terrorizing Clones. Whether you're a fan of the noble Jedi or secret Sith, this is the mod for you.
Mod Leader:Kelathin
Contact info:
Msn/e-mail: Bladesinger88@hotmail.com
Aim: Kelathinadun
xfire: Kelathin
Forum: http://jotj.swmodding.com/forum/
Posted Image
Personal opinions are supported by personal beliefs alone. Did you know my duck avatar makes me eviler than you?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users