Kelathin

Petro Leader

• Community Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,174 posts
  • Gamertag:Kelathin
  • Fav. Game:

Posted 07 February 2008 - 06:48 PM

Hey guys, there are a lot of threads here, and there are an abundant topics that will get lost on the forums. Well, the answer to all problems is consolidation! If there is a new popular group or a great debate running; let the forum staff know. We'll link it to this thread for a quick easy way to find and hopefully prevent reposting of topics and guiding new members successfully through Petroglyph forums.

ClanWars: Free 3rd Party Ladder, clan support included.

Petroglyph Fan Forums IRC: Looking for a place to browse for games or chat with people while waiting for games?

Steam: If you're one of those who has a stream account.

Xfire:

Interesting Multiplayer Topics:
Thursday Throwdowns: Ever want to face a developer? Well, every Thursday, you have the opprotunity to face Driph and a few other employees of Petroglyph. There will be a new Topic in the News Section every Wednesday/Thursday announcing the participating Developers.

Why rush: If you're a turtler or a rusher enter the peaceful debate on why rush in RTS.

Gamereplays UaW replays is Live!

Petroglyph's balanced UaW settings: Ever wonder what's suppose to be on, and how the game is suppose to be played?

Petroglyph's Tips and Tricks: Tricks and Tips from Developers, very useful tips about certain units

Petroglyph's Patch Peek: We're all waiting for the patch, but if you're wondering what's going to be in the patch, there is a sneak peak you can check out while waiting.
Posted Image
Personal opinions are supported by personal beliefs alone. Did you know my duck avatar makes me eviler than you?
Posted Image

#2 Xcaliber

Xcaliber

Follower

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:09 PM

I know its not exactly MP only, but since you've linked the patch peek thread here, maybe include links to all the patches? (yes there's only one, but still)
In the name of the Gods ships shall be built to carry our warriors out amongst the stars, and we will spread Origin to all the Unbelievers! The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide, and the wicked shall be vanquished.

Hallowed are the Ori.

#3 Kelathin

Kelathin

Petro Leader

• Community Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,174 posts
  • Gamertag:Kelathin
  • Fav. Game:

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:42 PM

Patch 2 Released  
Patch 2 Notes
Posted Image
Personal opinions are supported by personal beliefs alone. Did you know my duck avatar makes me eviler than you?
Posted Image

#4 Preda

Preda

Acolyte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:36 PM

Okay, so my questions are:

1. Which is the latest patch, and how well does it work?
2. I need help actiuvating the multiplayer option. I get a messqge that tells me i don't have a live-enabled account. I live in Romania. Is that a problem? I have an account for windows LIVE and one for Games for Windows - LIVE. When asked, in the connection screen, I just type my e-mail adress. the password is automatically inputted, and I get a window telling me to wait, after which I get an error screen. I find this very confusing. Please help me, this game is worth playing online.

PS: am I supposed to download the games for windows live client?

Edited by Preda, 16 April 2009 - 05:37 PM.

Posted Image

#5 vOdToasT

vOdToasT

UaW Petro Leader

• Community Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Gamertag:vOdToasT
  • Fav. Game:

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:40 PM

You should add www.uaw.conquercup.com to the list. It's a recurring tournament, twice every month, with cash prizes, usually more money the more people join.

Edit: Nevermind, they pinned my threads :o

Edited by vOdToasT, 05 March 2010 - 03:46 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users